Shadows on popups before initial rendering

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 11:55:57 UTC 2014

There's currently an annoying bug in which when we click on kickoff we
see the shadows animate and popup before the contents are ready and it
looks awful.

I have a branch which fixes this: no_initial_shadows
it requires branches in both plasma-framework and kde-workspace.

It's a bit hacky, and I'm not very happy with it but the end result is
a lot better. Could someone else (Marco and Martin G I guess) take a
look and maybe we can brainstorm something a bit less messy.

David