Trying out the work-in-progress

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Tue Mar 11 00:32:49 UTC 2014

So with the herculian efforts of Andrew Lake, Marco and Ivan - the Plasma
Theme is available for wild testing.

I've also bundled it up with an Aurorae theme for window decorations, Qtcurve
theme for widgets, Color theme and a theme for Chrome/Chromium - now all of
this is for the light version and what we're looking at is how the Plasma
Theme (nothing else, the rest are just perks) look at Plasma Next (hence
posting here) even though its usable on Plasma Current too.

Here is a tar for the whole kit:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B36nDbIa2M5Eek5yTHVhaW5LSEU/edit?usp=sharing

If you have anything, don't hesitate to call and if anyone feel up to the task
of playing around with SVG's and theme files, holler. We're trying to get the
dark theme up and running soon.

/Jens