Some random bugs...

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 15:39:13 UTC 2014

Hi Atul,

Please mention that what you're talking about is Plasma Media Center, as
this list discusses everything around Plasma

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Atul Dubey <ug201212007 at iitj.ac.in> wrote:

> I was just checking out the Youtube videos and I found them of poor
> quality so I browsed the code and found that the type was prefixed to
> "360p"... Can we give an option to the user to choose the quality of the
> video streaming??

 Yes maybe after selecting the video, instead of just a "Play" option, we
can show the available resolutions.

> Another thing was that, can we have an easier way to switch to the full
> screen mode because it becomes really cumbersome to go via settings....??

I'd love a easier way (without adding a button to the controller toolbar),
if you have ideas, feel free to share :)

> Also, when I clicked anywhere on the home screen, it went to the player
> window directly.. It should be mentioned somewhere that this feature
> exists...

We don't really have any user documentation where you'd show that. The idea
behind this is that the user can see the video playing, and clicking it
takes you to the player - this should already be intuitive enough.

> There was another issue... My window was in the unmaximized mode and I
> wanted to go full screen so I went to home screen by using the back button,
> selected settings->full screen... It worked, then I went back and landed on
> the home screen... Now I didnt know how to get back to the video I was
> playing originally..... What to do about this issue??

 You could just click on the video which is playing in the background, as
you've noticed above.

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com