PMC Runtime Black Screen

Shantanu Tushar Jha shantanu at kde.org
Sat Mar 8 04:21:03 UTC 2014

/usr/share was just an example. The executable should go to /usr/bin and
you should be able to run it by running "plasma-mediacenter" from a
terminal regardless of what directory you are in.

If you make changes and want them to reflect, you have to just do make and
make install again and it will work.