PMC Runtime Black Screen

Shantanu Tushar Jha shantanu at kde.org
Fri Mar 7 18:45:14 UTC 2014

First of all, run "sudo make install" in your build dir. Then,

make sure you pass it like this to cmake-

-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix`

` is not a single quote, its a backquote, the key just above Tab. Once this
is done, run make and make install, this time it should install stuff to
/usr/share etc.

(Also, use reply-to-all)