Minutes Monday Plasma hangout

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Jun 30 16:32:47 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> Minutes of hangout from 30th June 2014
>
> Present: Ivan, Jens, David, Jonathan, Marco, Martin G, Vishesh
>
> Ivan
> * window presentation effect on activity switcher
>
> Jens
> * runners kcm ui
> * articles
> * wallpaper, contacting winners
> * systemsettings, working out UI issues
> * writing up a document on "how we work"
> * producing right sizes of wallpapers
>
> David
> * bugfixing
> * Vacation!!
>
> Jonathan:
> * tagged today
> * thursday tag plasma, make sure everything is in
> * branch vs only tag? we are going for 3 moths release, and branches
>
> Marco
> * bugfixes
> * finished last api fixes to Theme
>
> Martin G:
> * bugfixes
> * started to work of 5.1 features of klipper (history is a model, ui will
> be
> aplasmoid)
> * enforce ssd for gtk (apparently needs more discussion)
> * investigate global shortcut kcm
> * will disable threaded loop in kwin and plasma
>
> Vishesh
> * bugfixing (some to still be reviewed, like in ksmserver)
> * user kcm fixes
> * needs an icon for Runner KCM

Hi,
Sorry for not being able to attend the meeting.

We've been discussing here in the office about plasma release schedule,
then I've been told that in the hangouts meeting today it was decided that
we'd go for having a stable branch but I don't see it reflected here for
some reason, can somebody please elaborate?

I think it's quite unfortunate to know that the version we're all testing
won't be the one we'll be delivering since the branching date.

Aleix