Minutes Monday Plasma hangout

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:04:20 UTC 2014

Minutes of hangout from 30th June 2014

Present: Ivan, Jens, David, Jonathan, Marco, Martin G, Vishesh

Ivan
* window presentation effect on activity switcher

Jens
* runners kcm ui
* articles
* wallpaper, contacting winners
* systemsettings, working out UI issues
* writing up a document on "how we work"
* producing right sizes of wallpapers

David
* bugfixing
* Vacation!!

Jonathan:
* tagged today
* thursday tag plasma, make sure everything is in
* branch vs only tag? we are going for 3 moths release, and branches

Marco
* bugfixes
* finished last api fixes to Theme

Martin G:
* bugfixes
* started to work of 5.1 features of klipper (history is a model, ui will be
aplasmoid)
* enforce ssd for gtk (apparently needs more discussion)
* investigate global shortcut kcm
* will disable threaded loop in kwin and plasma

Vishesh
* bugfixing (some to still be reviewed, like in ksmserver)
* user kcm fixes
* needs an icon for Runner KCM

--
Marco Martin