Plasma 5: Roadmap post 5.0

Rohan Garg rohan at kde.org
Mon Jun 23 14:51:00 UTC 2014

Hi everyone
I was wondering, has there been any discussions on whether or not bug
fix releases for Plasma 5 will be provided after the 5.0 release? Or
will users simply have to wait for the next 5.1 release to get bug
fixes?

There also doesn't seem to be any indication of what the time frame
will be between Plasma 5 releases ( I was told 3 months by some
people, this doesn't seem to be written down in a wiki page).

Would be awesome if someone could indicate what the roadmap is after
the Plasma 5.0 release :)

Cheers
Rohan Garg