Background for login, splash, and lockscreen

Jens jens at ohyran.se
Mon Jun 23 08:55:07 UTC 2014

Well the user selected? Oooooh wouldn't that be cool!?

Ok so say me and Andrew and you (Marco) share a computer (against all
geographical difficulties) when I select my user the wallpaper I picked would
be displayed with my photo. When we select YOUR user your wallpaper get
displayed as background instead...

I mean if someone HAVEN'T picked one its the standard, default, wallpaper. If
you have several activities - then the first default one OR the last one
picked. Which would mean 1 wallpaper per user, per activity plus the default
one though...