Background for login, splash, and lockscreen

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Sun Jun 22 19:34:45 UTC 2014

Well, imho the wallpaper on the lockscreen should be the one the user has chosen for his/her desktop, and there we cannot influence that. Even if the lockscreen wallpaper is configurable we don't have influence on its appearance either.

Was just a thought, there may be a dozen of reasons not to do as I proposed ;)

Cheers,
Kai Uwe