dbus service files

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Jun 13 10:10:23 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 11:50:46AM +0200, Treeve Jelbert wrote:
> I have just read .martin-graesslin's b;og on this subject, so I checked my
> system
> It appears that I have two services for krunner and fontinst  with conflicting
> contents
>
> Shouldn't the kf5 ones be renamed?

No because this is a new version of the software, if you want it to install into the same location it will replace the older version of the software.

This is different from equivalent parts of kdelibs4 and kde-runtime which need to co-install to be able to run apps based on kdelibs4 from a Plasma 5 desktop.

Jonathan