StatusNotifier questions

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:46:28 UTC 2014

Hello :)

Just some tiny (I hope) questions regarding the StatusNotifiers.

1) Is it expected that:
qdbus org.kde.StatusNotifierWatcher /StatusNotifierWatcher
org.kde.StatusNotifierWatcher.RegisteredStatusNotifierItems
returns org.kde.StatusNotifierItem-xxxxxx-y/StatusNotifierItem instead of
org.kde.StatusNotifierItem-xxxxxx-y
?

2) I'm writing a Qt(QML)-only standalone application for the StatusNotifiers
and have a problem with Properties that return arrays are there some
alternatives than to the arrays? They are a lot complex...
ideal would be if each of the content in the array is also seperately available.
Any property I could check to circumvent ToolTip/IconPixmap which are arrays?
I'm using nemomobile-qml-dbus plugin