Moving Parts of Baloo into the Workspace

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:44:03 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 11 June 2014, Aleix Pol wrote:
> > If anyone has any objections please speak up. I'll do the move on Monday.
> >
> > --
> > Vishesh Handa

> Doesn't that tie Baloo usage to exclusively Plasma? If you want it to be a
> framework, won't framework users need to configure the things in the KCM?

yeah, good point..
depends i guess, if the stuff that is being moved is a completely optional
runtime addon (as i would suppose for kcms,runner and kioslave)

would an application still be able to use correctly the baloo library without
any of those components installed? if so, I think the move makes sense

--
Marco Martin