[Broken translations] Translation domain names

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:25:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

unfortunately, when the plugin names of the default plasmoids have ben mass-
renamed, some of their messages.sh files were left out.
the translations base their default translation domain name (so in the end the
name of the .mo file used) from the plugin name.

so right now we have some plasmoids with broken translations.

How do we proceed? can we rename the catalogs that need renaming?
(an alternative can be adding an optional entry in the desktop file that tells
the catalog name, so would use that if defined, and fallback to the plugin
name if not defined)

--
Marco Martin