Reviews

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:45:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 3:37 PM, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> There are a /lot/ of Plasma Media Centre reviews open (about half are
> PMC), I'm not sure what the state of those is, are they awaiting
> reviews from the non-media centre devs, or just no longer relevant. If
> someone from PMC pings me I can help go through and discard outdated
> things.

Following PMC reviews needs to be discarded,

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/116460/ (Fixed already)
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/116804/ (Ditto)
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/116731 (I think, it was discarded
long ago, I don't know how it came back? bug was also closed)

I'll let you know as I will go through other reviews. Looks like there
is no way to filter search by repo name or am I missing something.?

Lets see..

--
Bhushan Shah

http://bhush9.github.io