Reviews

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 10:07:06 UTC 2014

Sorry for flooding the mailing list.

I've spent the morning cleaning out some of Plasma's review requests.
One was nearly 4 years old.

The following reviews are for 4.x but seem to be non-invasive bug
fixes that I /think/ we should backport. I'd like a second opinion
from people more familiar with the 4.x code.

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/105779/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/109711/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/109780/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/113697/ (With comment fixed)
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/114910/

There are also some reviews concerning plasma-addons stuff for Plasma
5.x which are probably worth merging now.

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/112789/diff/#
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/114260/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/109124/ (ish)

There are a /lot/ of Plasma Media Centre reviews open (about half are
PMC), I'm not sure what the state of those is, are they awaiting
reviews from the non-media centre devs, or just no longer relevant. If
someone from PMC pings me I can help go through and discard outdated
things.

David