Using more of our CI, Coverage and cppcheck

Àlex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Sun Jul 27 21:59:34 UTC 2014

Hi there!

During this weekend Ben and I have enabled the code-coverage in plasma-
framework, my personal idea is to enable it in most projects.

We should not go loco with code coverage, we stand where we stand and adding
test non-stop will not fix anything. What we can do though is use this tool to
make sure we don't make the situation worse, and to check which parts might
need special love.
http://build.kde.org/job/plasma-framework_master_qt5/665/Variation=All,label=LINBUILDER/cobertura/

Also, most projects have cppcheck enabled, this thing is usually right so we
want to to make it happy:
http://build.kde.org/job/plasma-framework_master_qt5/665/Variation=All,label=LINBUILDER/cppcheckResult/

If you want to enable it in more projects, look at:
https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Unittests#Coverage_tools_and_CI

Cheers!