cmake does not work

Devanshu Jain devanshu.jain919 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:59:07 UTC 2014

Sir,
I am new to open source commity and am trying to get involved with KDE
plasma media center. I am trying to build plasma media center on my pc.
But while running the command, I am getting the following message:

****----------------------------***

devanshu at devanshu-pc:~/Documents/PMC/plasma-mediacenter/build$ cmake ..
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=OFF
-- Found Qt-Version 5.2.1 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
QT_QT_INCLUDE_DIR
    used as include directory in directory
/home/devanshu/Documents/PMC/plasma-mediacenter/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

CMake Error at
/usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:1311 (message):
   Unable to compile a basic Qt application.  Qt has not been found
correctly.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:95 (find_package)
   CMakeLists.txt:20 (find_package)

See also
"/home/devanshu/Documents/PMC/plasma-mediacenter/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also
"/home/devanshu/Documents/PMC/plasma-mediacenter/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

I have attached both cmake output and error logs.

Please, somebody hep me.

Thanking you!

Yours sincerely
Devanshu Jain