cmake does not work

Sinny Kumari ksinny at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 09:39:54 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Devanshu Jain <devanshu.jain919 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sir,
> I am new to open source commity and am trying to get involved with KDE
> plasma media center. I am trying to build plasma media center on my pc. But
> while running the command, I am getting the following message:
>
> ****--------------------------
> --***
>
> devanshu at devanshu-pc:~/Documents/PMC/plasma-mediacenter/build$ cmake ..
> -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=OFF
> -- Found Qt-Version 5.2.1 (using /usr/bin/qmake)

Looks like, it is using Qt5 instead of Qt4. PMC currently works with Qt4
(Qt5 port is still in progress).

After clearing your build directory, try adding flag
-DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/qmake-qt4 to the cmake too and see if it
works.
So, your final cmake command would be:

cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix`
-DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/qmake-qt4  -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=OFF

Thanks