Munich Sprint in November?

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Tue Jul 8 17:40:04 UTC 2014

Hey everyone!

The City of Munich (one of our largest institutional users) has offered
Kubuntu, Debian, LibreOffice and KDE PIM to host two hackfests/sprints in
November (two teams per event). The LibreOffice guys are busy with another
sprint somewhere in France and can't make it.  So the choice is now to
either have a single event with three teams, or to find another team that
wants to come to Munich.

Are you guys interested ?
I should probably mention, that there is free food and beverages for the
entire weekend, cooked and payed for by our gracious host.

Cheers

M.