Plasma artwork documentation

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jul 8 17:15:49 UTC 2014

Hi,
I've just read this blog post from Malcer [1] who is the Caledonia plasma
theme creator, who is trying to get it polished for Plasma Next. The blog
post is really long and in Spanish, but the bottom-line I would say is that
currently it's not very documented on how to find the things.

Do you guys know if we have any documentation for artists? Where should we
link to it from? Is there anything we know it's not documented at all? At
least I don't know if there's any documentation for lookandfeel packages.

Aleix

[1]
http://ext4.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/caledonia-y-plasma-next-el-desarrollo-plasma-next-no-parece-tan-facil