Proposed fix for issue 330115

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 12:21:05 UTC 2014

I need help in installing the package on qt-mobility on kubuntu 13.10.
In Ubuntu 12.04 LTS I was able to install it using "apt-get install
qtmobility-dev" but in kubuntu 13.10 , this is the error-log that I get :
http://pastebin.kde.org/png3htvj9

Regards.

R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma <http://harishnavnit.wordpress.com>