Proposed fix for issue 330115

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:15:01 UTC 2014

Sorry for the late reply . Like I said earlier I was a bit busy shifting
rooms .

Anyways , I don't quite understand why git diff doesn't seem to work . Even
"git diff HEAD" gives me a blank screen. I'm posting the output of "git
log" if it helps in anyway . Here it is :
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/6826365/

Regards.

R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma <http://harishnavnit.wordpress.com>