find_package(KActivities) in Plasma Framework

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Wed Jan 22 21:51:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

I see that CMakeLists.cmake in plasma-framework has

find_package(KActivities 5.0.0 CONFIG REQUIRED)

and I assume 5.0.0 there means "find the framework version", but the
KDE4 version of KActivites is actually 6.2.0 which is OK for that
find_package so when I tried building plasma-framework withouth
kde-kactivities, it picked my KDE4 version.

Is this a known issue and are there any plans to fix this? One
possible fix would be renaming the frameworks version.

David E. Narvaez