Minutes Monday Plasma hangout

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:43:27 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> - Transferring tasks into Trello for better sharing of work

Link, if any? I can help in transferring tasks from wiki to Trello
board if needed.

And what I am doing is.

- Working on Plotter, Meter ( I started work 2 months earlier but will
do it now, because in between I learnt about Canvas in QML)
- Basically same API, need help in integrating theme - specially colors
- Question, can we kill KSignalPlotter afterwords? Possible only if
there is way to integrate new QML component in KSysGuard

--
Bhushan Shah

http://bhush9.github.io
IRC Nick : bshah on Freenode