Need new Plasma monochrome icons

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 15:14:24 UTC 2014

Hi Jens,

I'm working on the new OSD for Plasma and I need some new, currently
non-existing monochrome icons, would you have some time to draft some?

These should be just two icons - one depicting the screen brightness and
one depicting a keyboard or keyboard layout. These will be used when the
respective action is executed - screen brightness changes (maybe it could
even have different levels of brightness like the volume one does?) or the
keyboard layout changes. Should be nothing too complex, mostly just the
contours/monochrome icons, like the ones currently in systray in plasma2
(example svg at [1]).

Let me know if you have any quesions.

Thanks!

[1] -