[kde-promo] Plasma Next Naming

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Jan 15 13:32:02 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 14:29:47 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> > Feedback to this proposal is very welcome, but please keep in mind that we
> > would like to move on with this question. It's highly subjective to
> > bike-shedding, and a decision is better than no decision.
>
> Agreed. There's quite some arbitrary/depending on taste/etc in there but
> there is little value in arguing about such details. If the Plasma team is
> on  board with this you have my vote. It's a well thought out plan and fits
> in our general direction (separation of the different 'products').

It just struck me that I haven't said that explicitly, but this is the plan we
came up with at the Plasma sprint. The people present are on board, we have
passed this to the plasma and promo list to check for objections and possibly
improvements. So barring those, we can make this a decision and move on.

sebas