QML Calendar stuff

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Wed Jan 15 13:27:28 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, 2014-01-15, 00:14:37, Martin Klapetek wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 12:09 AM, Mark Gaiser <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Just events? No todo, journal and holiday?
> > Or is "everything" a "event"?
>
> Yes, everything is an event which has a type property, which can be todo,
> journal or holiday (or whatever).

I am not sure if this is wise. On the calendaring level there will be events,
todos, etc.
Using "Event" in QML for the base type (ical calls them "calendar components",
KDE's calendaring library calls them "incidences") might lead to confusions
when applications handle things from both C++ and QML.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring