System Tray

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 19:37:04 UTC 2014

Hey,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 1:01 PM, DmitriyBoyko . <dimitriy.boyko at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> Writing here as Sebastian Kugler asked to do so.
> I am using vertial task bar and I think that it would look better if icons
> were not so big (please see attahed file).

You seem to forget the file :)

> I also want to move triangle (that shows all programs running) in the row
> with programs if there is enough space on the panel...
>
> I can't install systemtray2 (the one generated by Plasmate) widget on my
> system, it simply says that it failed (where to look for log?).

You can try running Plasma from Konsole, that has a lot of output, not sure
if any useful though. You can also try running the systray from
plasmoidviewer, that should get you more isolated output, but I'm unsure
what's the plasmoid's name to pass to plasmoidviewer. Someone else helps
hopefully.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer