Error(Cmake) while building PMC

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 09:05:21 UTC 2014

There's one more issue on which I'd like some clarification. I have Ubuntu
13.04 installed on my laptop .
I later on installed KDE plasma workspace on my system using some terminal
commands . I then again ran updates/security updates using the package
manager .
Now ofcourse , I can select the session at login , but can I now say that
I've actually installed kubuntu 13.04 ?

Will building PMC on it actually work ?

Sorry for straying off topic

Regards.