Tokamak Info

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jan 7 11:40:38 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 07, 2014 03:31:27 Aleix Pol wrote:
> > Well, you have information about how to get to the offices from the
> airport.
> > If Sebas can give me powers, I can add information about the hosting,
> > although I'd recommend to go to the offices right away since you'll be
> > staying in an apartment and there won't be somebody staying there (or at
> > least it's not planned).
>
> You should be able to add information about the location now, I've made
> you a
> coordinator.
> --
> sebas
>
> http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9

I still only have an "Edit my information" button. Anyway, if what I said
in this thread is enough information, you can add some text yourself like:
"Whenever arriving to the airport, follow the instructions and go to the
Blue Systems offices and from there you can go to the appartment where
you'll be staying on the nights later on.".

Aleix