Notifications in Plasma2 / QML

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Jan 7 10:11:36 UTC 2014

On Monday, January 06, 2014 14:22:43 David Edmundson wrote:
> >Maybe we can create KNotification wrapper as import?
>
> Makes sense.
> Will be an interesting API to wrap neatly.

In this case, we shouldn't limit ourselves to wrapping the KNotification API.
The API has been designed with statically defined notifications in mind, and
that just doesn't reflect today's usecases anymore.

I'll hack a bit on this, which I suppose will give me a clearer picture of
what we need improved in KNotifications itself, then we can discuss needed
changes from there.

sebas