Tokamak Info

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jan 7 02:31:27 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Since the event is nearing, I'm hoping that someone will provide detailed
> information regarding the accommodation location, the location of the
> hacking
> offices and everything else that could be useful.
>
> The information at sprints.kde.org is rather scarce at the moment.
>
> Cheerio,
> Ivan
>

> --
> Science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
>   -- Isaac Asimov

Well, you have information about how to get to the offices from the
airport. If Sebas can give me powers, I can add information about the
hosting, although I'd recommend to go to the offices right away since
you'll be staying in an apartment and there won't be somebody staying there
(or at least it's not planned).

Aleix