KActivities/master is now KF5/Qt5

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Feb 28 08:50:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Now that the 4.13 has been branched out, the master branch of KActivities
is for Qt5/KF5 development.

I have updated the branch name in kf5-frameworks-build-include (I guess
David had something else in mind, so I'm CC-ing him even though he is a
member of every list I'm sending this to :) )

The only things left to do are (I'm looking at Ben or Albert with hope in
my eyes):
 - update kde:kde-build-metadata - I don't dare to do this myself. It
should use KDE/4.13 branch for Qt4, and master for Qt5.
 - blacklist and delete the frameworks branch

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard