Issues with PMC

Maulik Kotadia maulikkotadia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 19:18:25 UTC 2014

Hi Harshit,

Thanks for the guidance
while going through this i observed two more thing that is after creating
playlist if you browse music and click on '+' sign on a thumbnail of a song
multiple times it is adding same song multiple time in playlist.
i tried to figure it out in source code but no luck.
And the clock in footer shows 0:00AM in mid-night instead of 12:00AM that i
figured out and solved.
---
Thanks & Regards
Maulik Kotadia

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:57 PM, Harshit Agarwal <see.harshit at gmail.com>wrote:

> Please check inline.
>
> Regards,
> Harshit Agarwal.
> 3rd Year,
> Computer Science and Engineering,
> National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
> Ph. No.: +91-8942031165
>

> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:34 PM, Maulik Kotadia <maulikkotadia at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm facing several issues with application
>>
>> *[1]*  same issue faced by Harish. whenever i try to close the
>> application it opens up the crash reporter. i tried disabling opengl but it
>> didn't help.my backtrace is on http://paste.kde.org/pbzs8fdjw
>>
>> *[2]  *-Opened the application
>>       - Browse Music
>>       - Selected music folder
>>       - clicked on "Play All" but it didn't play anything
>>

> On selecting "Play All", the application adds all the files to the
> playlist, but the autorun option from the first song doesn't seem to work.
> I'll be working on fixing this soon. You would have to go to the playlist,
> select the first song, and then it works fine as excepted.
>

>> *[3]* After browsing music i played one song and then clicked on forward
>> button that also didn't work giving this error in console
>>

> On playing one song it treats is as a separate instance and not as the
> playlist. Therefore the playlist that you created earlier won't work in
> this case.
>

>>    "*
>> file:///usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma/packages/org.kde.plasma.mediacenter/contents/ui/mediacenter.qml:90:
>> TypeError: Result of expression 'playlistInstance' [null] is not an object.*"
>>
>> ---
>> Thanks & Regards
>> *Maulik Kotadia *

---
Thanks & Regards
*Maulik Kotadia                                  *
Mail to   : maulikkotadia at gmail.com
Conatct : +91-972-768-6244