Ideas Critical to PMC

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 15:10:47 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 8:10 PM, Shantanu Tushar Jha <shantanu at kde.org>wrote:

> Hi Harish,
>
> Good that you are interested in the Simon integration. This project will
> require additions to both Simon and PMC so you will have to closely work
> with Peter Grasch along with the Plasma team to come up with a proposal.
>

> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:34 AM, Shantanu Tushar Jha <shantanu at kde.org>wrote:
>>

>>  2. Enabling profiles(admin and subversions where an individual can
>> store personal settings) in PMC.
>>

> I don't understand this.

Well, I saw this in XBMC and while I never really used it, since I'm the
only one using my mediacenter. But this might help you from avoiding a
situation where others come and fiddle with your
settings(appearance/preferences/playlists). There can be one superuser who
can manage all content.

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,
R.Harish Navnit