Regarding contribution in Plasma media center

Shantanu Tushar Jha shantanu at kde.org
Mon Feb 24 07:13:50 UTC 2014

Hi Gourav,

Awesome to hear from you, and nice to see your interest. It is usually good
to start from making small improvements and fixing bugs as it gives you a
decent understanding of the code. You can either pick a bug from [1] or
just use PMC for your day-to-day entertainment usage and see if something
is annoying and then fix it.

At any point if you have a specific question about something, feel free to
ask!

[1]
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance%20desc&bug_status=__open__&product=plasma-mediacenter&list_id=932404

Cheers,

> [...]