plasma workspace integration for akonadi

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Fri Feb 7 17:13:35 UTC 2014

On Friday, 2014-02-07, 22:25:53, Heena Mahour wrote:
> I am planing to implement the following for now
> ->to-do list plasmoid
>  ->the re-implementation of lion mail
> (for notes there is already kjots )

Just to be sure everyone is on the same page and has the same context: :)
this is an alternative idea/suggestion, i.e. providing Plasma and/or QtQuick
based user interfaces for PIM data input and/or visualization.

It involves the same subsystems but with a different goal.
Both goals are equally worthwhile IMHO.

Cheers,
Kevin