kf5 alpha 1 : modules, versions

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Feb 6 22:32:11 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 05 February 2014 22:42:00 Michael Palimaka wrote:
> On 02/03/2014 08:17 PM, David Faure wrote:
> > Any new module that should be added to this release, compared to TP1?
>
> I see that plasma-framework.yaml says tier 3, is that correct - wouldn't
> it mean it should be released with the others?

Excellent question.

Plasma people: should I release plasma-framework with the other frameworks?

Two things make it stand out a little bit, we might want to fix that, if the
answer is yes:

* it's not under frameworks/ in the projects.kde.org hierarchy. Shall we move
it?

* it declares itself to be version 2.0.0. Can I change that to 4.96.0 like all
other frameworks?