Date in digital-clock?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 14:12:28 UTC 2014

On Thursday 06 February 2014 14:56:42 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> If the configuration freaks then say "It's too complicated to replace the
> default Plasmoid", we can tell them "You want flexibility, you got
> flexibility, now quit whining!". Plus we should make replacing Plasmoids
> with different variants easier, but that's a story for another thread ;)

interestingly enough, i was thinking the other day that it would be
interesting providing in plasmoid desktop files something like
X-Plasma-Provides=org.kde.plasma.clock
that would be similar to the provides keyword in rpms to provide alternatives,
so then in the plasmoid config dialog there may be alternatives listed...
...but this is definitely for next+1

--
Marco Martin