Date in digital-clock?

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Feb 6 06:38:55 UTC 2014

On Thursday 06 February 2014 01:39:33 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> Hey,
>
> what's the plan of getting the date back to the digital clock applet? Do we
> want that? Do we not? Should it go again under the clock (making it really
> tiny I guess)? Ideas?

We used to have that. I just switched to plasma-desktop and played with it. It
is a little bit over-configurable with multiple different formats. One can see
the reason for it as most formats are just broken. E.g. when I switched to
anything except short it didn't fit the spacing. The over-configurability
might be a sign that it's not a good idea to have it there.

Cheers
Martin