Animation durations

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 10:07:11 UTC 2014

On Monday 03 February 2014, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> That's why the exact values for these levels should be based on either
> published scientific research or our own studies (I'd prefer published
> studies if we find them, because conducting such studies well would
> require a lot of work). We'd want sensible levels that work well.
>
> tl;dr: +1 for configurability in general, but _we_ pick the exact values.

would be nice to find something in this regard..the interwebs doesn't seem to
have much.. do you have any source?

i generally agree with this one i found
http://dmrussell.net/CHI2010/docs/p1339.pdf
that says that more that duration itself, is important how the animation
works, what's actually animating etc.

--
Marco Martin