libprison

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Fri Dec 12 21:26:09 UTC 2014

On Friday 12 December 2014 18:01:34 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> libprison says it's a dependency of plasma-workspace for klipper.  It
> has no release because Sune is waiting to hear back from Martin G if
> it's any good and if it's used.  Martin, do you have an opinion?

ok sounds like we were in a dead lock. Klipper needs adjustment to new prison,
which could be done by anyone - hint, hint, doesn't have to be me ;-) And
having prison released would certainly help.

I had hardly any time to spent on klipper recently so that's why I haven't
looked into it yet.

Cheers
Martin