kdepimlibs splitting implications in Plasma

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Dec 12 17:04:31 UTC 2014

Hi,
As you might have noticed, kdepimlibs just got the first splitting round.

There's a couple of modules that plasma will be using (i.e.
kxmlrpcclient, we'll get to remove our fork, I still feel stinky about
it >.<) and then some other frameworks can be considered to be used,
such as KCalCore and KHolidays for the calendar plasmoid and possibly
others, including KPeople that now is unlocked.

The final location of those modules will be discussed in an IRC
meeting at #kontact next Monday at 3pm, I suggest everybody interested
in the subject to join.

Cheers!
Aleix