Plasma 5.2 parts

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 14:09:10 UTC 2014

On Thursday, December 11, 2014 03:07:04 PM Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> 5.1.2 tars are made so it's time to be thinking about what needs included
> in Plasma 5.2
>
> New in will be Muon package manager and gtk-config, these have already gone
> through review.
>
> polkit-kde is currently going through review and if nobody objects can go
> into kde-workspace next week.  Please review it
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.general/68224/focus=85357
>
> There's some other parts which are missing from a Plasma 5 desktop and
> might make sense to ship with it..
>
> Bluedevil has a frameworks port, David Rosca seems to be the person who did
> that, do you think it would be suitable to include with Plasma 5.2?
>
> User-manager has had a port by Vishesh, it compiles and runs, shall we
> include it?
>
> kscreen has been ported by Dan Vrátil, can that be included?

Yes. I'll submit kscreen and libkscreen for review and move it to workspace,
as we discussed.

--
Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
Software Engineer - KDE Desktop Team, Red Hat Inc.

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348