Plasma 5 - thank you

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Thu Aug 21 14:28:25 UTC 2014

Hello Carl,

Thank you for your kind words! Me and my fellow devs highly appreciate that.

> It's attractive. People are interested in what it is. It's fast, smooth.

Kudos also to the Visual Design Group which managed to create an appealing fresh new design language for all of KDE in a relatively short amount of time.

> Oh...starting to type on a
> blank screen means something...and why should I have to launch something
> (Alt+F2) when I want to launch something else?

That feature's been there since Plasma 4.7 actually :)

Cheers,
Kai Uwe