kdeplasma-addons

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 10:18:29 UTC 2014

I've imported all the plasmoids runners and dataengines that were in
kdeplasma-addons into a Kanban board here:
https://todo.kde.org/?controller=board&action=show&project_id=11
applets are yellow, dataengines are red, runners are green

I think it's a good opportunity to maybe bring some new people into
Plasma, so a pllace to track it will hopefully be useful.

You'll notice by default I've put everything into abandoned.
This isn't because I want to abandon everything, some things are
obviously super useful; but I think we should only port things when
there is someone willing to step up to be a long term maintainer.

David