Fwd: Re: KDE Cursor Set

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Apr 30 13:37:41 UTC 2014

I'll post a review to rename the mouse cursors to breeze

Jonathan

----- Forwarded message from Ken Vermette <vermette at gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:35:41 -0400
Subject: Re: KDE Cursor Set
From: Ken Vermette <vermette at gmail.com>
To: Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org>

Sorry I haven't been active on the forums! I probably would have known
about this if I managed to check in sooner. Anyway, I was probably the
most vocal one about not liking the name "bridge" anyway, so please do
change the name! 100% ++ doubleplusgood, I quite like it.

As soon as I start getting some decent free time again I'm going to
start hopping back onto the forums and contributing, but you have my
sincere apologies that I couldn't keep up and made you go out of your
way. I'll at least visit the forums later tonight to read up on what's
been happening.

 - Ken