.desktop translations disappeared in plasma-workspace

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Apr 29 15:54:32 UTC 2014

Am Dienstag, 29. April 2014, 16:22:23 schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> many .desktop translations disappeared in plasma-workspace today, I don't
> think that's right.
>
> http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=plasma-workspace.git&a=commit&h=7340ee797284ce5ba
> 049e2288a5905554e7a41db

No, the desptop files did not disappear, the files just lost any translation
except locale x-test and uk

Reason is that scripty tracks l10n-kf5 only with the automatically translated
locale x-test and the "guinea pig" uk (our famous yurchor) so far with gui
from frameworks+workspace + docbooks from frameworks.

Once the kf5 gui translations of frameworks + workspace in l10n-kde4 are moved
over into l10n-kf5 these entries all reappear the next day.

--
Burkhard Lück