Breeze repo

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:32:04 UTC 2014

On Monday 28 April 2014 16:16:03 you wrote:
> So, following the discussion last week, i made a scratch called breeze here:
> http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fmart%2Fbreeze.git
>
> that at the moment has only the cursor theme.
>
> and opened a sysadmin ticket for the final repository location at
> kde/workspace/breeze.git

Aaaan, is done
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/workspace/breeze

right now it just contains the cursor theme (i would put also the temporary
wallpaper we have in it)

Andrew: I've put you as admin of the repo as well.

People are encouraged to move in things that are in topic with it.

only thing to pay attention, (I'm thinking about the kwin theme and possibly
the qml style) since we are so near to the release, only things that we are
sure that end up releasable for june should go in master.
what is still not sure, please put it in a branch, eventually merging it in
master when goodenough (tm) ;)

--
Marco Martin